Taroko Visitor Center
Closed: Monday of the second week every month, and Chinese New Year's Eve (NB: All weeks begin on a Sunday. All services will be open if the Monday falls on a public holiday, postponed closure day on Tuesday.)
Travel Services & Information:
Telephone: (03) 8621100 (Ext. 360, 361, 801-806, 811)
Reservations for film presentation are not available on holidays. The outdoor guided tours are available for 1. Parties of 15-80 with their own transport. 2. Bookings by profit-making travel businesses like travel agents and bus companies will not be accepted. 3. Educational outdoor guided tours give priority to academic, non-commercial groups. 4. The outdoor interpretation guided service is mainly included only from Taroko to Tianxiang section on the Central Cross-Island Highway(Provincial Highway 8) and Chongde to Heren boundary on the Su-hua Highway(Provincial Highway 9) near by scenic spots except for Zhuilu Old Road or other mountaineering trails.
1. Mailing address: No. 291 Fushi, Fushi Village, Xiulin Township, Hualien County 97253, Taiwan, R.O.C.
2. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone: 886-3-8621100-6 Ext. 801-806
4. Fax: 886-3-8621263 (Interpretation & Education Section)
Visitor Center、Shop、Food and Drink、Public Restroom、Phone、Parking Lot、Viewing Deck、Bus Station、Message board、Apron、AED、Accessibile Restroom、Accessibile Parking
Bicycle:Provincial Highway 9 → Provincial Highway 8 towards Taroko National Park Headquarters → Changchun(Eternal Spring) Shrine → Xipan Tunne l→ Swallow Grotto (Yanzikou) → Lushui → Tianxiang
Bus:1. From Hualien station, take Hualien Bus 1133A, or 1133 bound for Tianxiang, Luoshao-1126, or Lishan-1141, and alight at Taroko Natioanl Park Headquarters station.
2. From Xincheng station take Taroko 302 Bus(Electric bus) bound for Tianxiang and alight at Taroko National Park Headquarters station.
3. From Xincheng station, take Hualien Bus 1133A, or 1133 bound for Tianxiang, and alight at Taroko Natioanl Park Headquarters station.
Driving:Provincial Highway 9 → Provincial Highway 8 towards Taroko National Park Headquarters