Privacy Protection Policy
If you have any suggestions or questions please email: email@example.com
Scope of application
Taroko National Park Website Personal data collection policy
According to the different services provided by the website, personal data will be collected from users.
- On-line guide bookingWhen you apply to book a guide on-line you will be asked to provide group name, contact person name and telephone number, e-mail and address.
- Park entry applicationWhen you apply for park entry on-line you will be asked to provide the applicant's e-mail address, ID number, password and name, the group leader's name, destination, number of people in group, period of time of entry, route, approved date, contact telephone number, e-mail and address.
- Customized serviceWhen you register as a website member you will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, birthday, sex, area of residence and occupation.
Taroko National Park Internet Website -Aforementioned collected data use policy
- On-line guide bookingThe group name, contact person name, number of applicants will only be used as the basis for the guide booking. Telephone number, e-mail and address are for use in informing the applicant of the result of booking and will not be used any other way. Unless the applicant agrees otherwise the data will be used for record only and for no other purpose.
- Park entry applicationThe applicant's account number, ID number, password, name, group leader's name, destination, number of people in group, period of time of entry, route, approved date, contact telephone number, e-mail and address collected by the website will be used only as the basis for park entry application. ID number, contact telephone number, e-mail and address are used by the applicant to check the result and for no other purpose. Unless the applicant agrees otherwise the data will be only be used as a record and not used for any other purpose by the website.
- Customized serviceWhen you register as a website member you can subscribe to the electronic newspaper, change the password or personal data.
- OtherAll data that you did not provide voluntarily, for example, IP address, use time, browser and browsing and selection record, will only be used by the website for overall analysis of user behavior and not to analyze the use behavior of individuals.
Taroko National Park Internet Website-Cookies use policy
Cookies are short pieces of information that are written on the user's hard drive through the browser by the server to differentiate the preferences of users. In “Advance” in Netscape's “Function Setting” or “Security'” in IE's “Internet items” you can change your Cookies acceptance setting. You can choose to accept all cookies, chose to be informed when cookies are created or refuse all cookies. If you choose to refuse all Cookies you will be unable to use some customized services or take part in some activities. For the following objectives and in the following situations, following this policy, the website will write and read cookies in the browsers:
- To provide better, customized and convenient customized interactive activities. Cookies will be established when you register or enter and will be revised when you exit.
- To calculate the numbers of browsers and the browsing mode to allow an understanding of the browsing situation to be acquired for use as reference in the improvement of the website's service.
Taroko National Park Website-Policy on sharing personal data with third party
The website will not sell, exchange, or lease out your personal data to any group or individual. In the following situations, the website will, following this policy, share your personal data with a third party.
- When it is necessary to share your details with a third party to provide you with other services or benefits (like discount vouchers), the website will provide a full explanation when the activity is carried out and inform you before the data is collected. You can choose to accept these services or discounts or not.
- When the legal authorities request access to certain personal data for public safety the website will provide necessary cooperation under the precondition that the correct, formal legal procedures are followed and the security of website users is ensured.
Taroko National Park Website promotional information or e-mail transmission policy
‧After gaining your agreement in advance or when you register the website will send website promotional data or e-mails to you. Apart from website promotional data, this website will not use the personal data it acquires to send commercial data. The website data or e-mail will state that it is sent by the website and will also provide a method, instructions or link to allow you to stop receiving the data or e-mail at any time.
Taroko National Park Website Personal data revision policy
Ordinary member registration: when you register on the website or become a member you can use your ID and password at any time to change any of your personal data (like name, e-mail, birthday, sex etc.). Personal data you leave in the visitor board cannot be revised .
Please take good care of your password and any personal data/ Don't give personal details, especially passwords to anyone else. When you complete the network applications, email reading and managed area function maintenance procedures, be sure to exit. If you use the PC with someone else please remember to close the browser to prevent others reading your personal data e-mail or entering the managed area of the unit the user belongs to.