Roads and Trails
- OpenTrail Open:
- OpenPartially Open Visitors should be reminded that the probability of landslides is amplified following continuous/heavy rain. Please pay particular attention to your own safety.
- OpenTrail Open
- OpenTrail Open Notice to all visitors: After a typhoon or earthquake, the land can change considerably. Please be mindful of your safety. As a result of the unstable riverside, please do not leave the trail to enter the riverbed, closed or warning areas. In order to avoid danger and accidents: swimming, campfires, or river tracing is prohibited. The trail after 5D Cabin- Wujianwu (1.5 km) is located in the nature wildness areas. Take care near the cliff face. Watch out for poisonous snakes and hornet.
- Partially OpenPartially Open. (1) Buluowan the Upper Terrace Trail and Buluowan Lower Terrace- the Meander Core Trail are open. (2) Buluowan - Swallow Grotto(Yanzikou) Trail (600 m from Buluowan to Provincial Highway 8) is temporarily closed, due to the damages of trail.
- OpenTrail Open: Please pay particular attention to your own safety, and consider bringing a hard hat (borrowable at Xipan Service Station at 177.9 km on Provincial Highway 8 at no cost). 步道開放。提醒來訪遊客，近日山區連日降雨，請注意自身安全，考慮携帶安全帽 (可在溪畔服務站免費借用)。
- OpenTrail Open: Due to the continued rain, please pay extra attention to safety.
- Partially OpenPartially Open. Lushui trailhead opens to 500 meter; Heliu trailhead opens to 1 km point to the Commemorating Spirits Monument. For the above trail both direction sections, please take the same route doubleback. The trail cliff section is closed, due to the serious landslides. Please do NOT enter for safety.
- Openopen: (A) Please enter the Tunnel at km 168.6 on the Provincial Highway 8. (The Baiyang trail is about 2.1 km/1.5-2 hrs from the trailhead to Shuiliandong (Water Curtain Cave). Please return via the same route. (B) There are no restrooms on this trail; visitors are able to find restrooms at the Baiyang Parking Lot or Tianxiang area. There is a risk of rockfall on this trail. Please pay particular attention to your own safety, and consider bringing a hard hat (borrowable at Xipan Service Station at 179.3 km on Provincial Highway 8 at no cost) and a flashlight and a rain gear are required for tunnels along this trail. There is a killer bee hive above the observation platform of Baiyong waterfall. There is a risk for the visitors so the observation platform and the suspension are closed for safety reason. The Water Curtain Cave remains opened to tourists. Baiyang Parking Lot Facility Repair Works from September 1st to October 9th 2020: Tourists are advised to take notice of these closures and obey the control measures of the closed areas. The construction work is as follow: Repairs on the Baiyang parking will take place from September 1st to October 9th, 2020. During the closure period, visitors are advised to park their cars at Tianxiang parking lot. The restrooms are opened for the public to use at Baiyang parking lot.
- OpenOpen. Visitors should be reminded that the probability of landslides is amplified following continuous/heavy rain. Please pay particular attention to your own safety.