Roads and Trails
- OpenTrail Open.
- OpenTrail Open. Visitors should be reminded that the probability of landslides is amplified following continued/heavy rain. Please pay particular attention to your own safety.
- OpenTrail Open
- OpenPartially Open. Due to rockfalls, the trail opens to 2.7 km. Please return via the same route doubleback. Notice to all visitors: After a typhoon or earthquake, the land can change considerably. Please be mindful of your safety. As a result of the unstable riverside, please do not leave the trail to enter the riverbed, closed or warning areas. In order to avoid danger and accidents: swimming, camping, campfires, or river tracing is prohibited. The trail after 5D Cabin- Wujianwu (1.5 km) is located in the nature wildness areas. Please stay on the trail. Take care near the cliff face. Watch out for poisonous snakes and hornet.
- Partially OpenPartially Open. (1) Lower Terrace- the Meander Core Trail is open. (2) Buluowan - Swallow Grotto(Yanzikou) Trail (600 m from lower terrace of Buluowan to Provincial Highway 8) is temporarily closed, due to damages of the trail.
- OpenTrail Open. Due to the recent continued rain, please pay particular attention to your own safety, and consider bringing a hard hat (borrowable at Xipan Service Station at 177.9 km on Provincial Highway 8 at no cost).
- OpenTrail Open. Due to the recent continued rain, please pay particular attention to your own safety.
- Partially OpenPartially Open. Lushui trailhead opens to 500 meter; Heliu trailhead opens to 1 km point to the Commemorating Spirits Monument. For the above trail both direction sections, please take the same route doubleback. The trail cliff section is closed, due to the serious landslides. Please do NOT enter for your safety.
- Openopen. (A) Please enter the Tunnel at km 168.1 on the Provincial Highway 8. (The Baiyang trail is about 4.2 km a round trip/1.5-2 hrs from the trailhead to Shuiliandong (Water Curtain Cave). Please return via the same route. (B) There are no restrooms on this trail; visitors are able to find restrooms at the Baiyang Parking Lot or Tianxiang area. There is a risk of rockfall on this trail. Please pay particular attention to your safety, and consider bringing a hard hat (borrowable at Xipan Service Station at 177.9 km on Provincial Highway 8 at no cost) and a flashlight and a rain gear are required for tunnels along this trail. There is a hornets hive above the observation platform of Baiyong waterfall and has a potential risk to visitors so the observation platform and the suspension bridge are closed for safety reason. The Water Curtain Cave (Shuiliandong) is opened to tourists. Note: Repairs on the Baiyang parking lot will take place until November 20, 2020. During the parking lot closure period, visitors are advised to park their cars at Tianxiang parking lot.