Executive Yuan's and Taroko N. P. HQ Preventative Measures Info and Notices for COVID-19 (May 15)
3. Youth face masks (12.7 centimeters by 8 centimeters), suitable for children under 4, will be available for pre-order through eMask and convenient stores starting on May 18, 2020.
4. A new life during the pandemic prevention period: Enjoy your leisure time! Implement good personal hygiene habits (wear masks, wash hands frequently)! Maintain social distancing!
5. Beware of fraud. The Pandemic Command Center has never sent a "final notification." Please do open attachments or clicking on links in e-mails received from unknown senders.
Do NOT believe or spread rumors, or pass along fake official documents as this could result in a maximum fine of NT$3 million.
Don't go to the hospital unless it is necessary. Please visit the sick through online chat.
13. During the home quarantine period, if one feels unwell, please contact a local health center and follow the instruction for seeking medical treatment.
Restrictions for direct cross-strait flights as well as the ban on foreign traveler entering Taiwan will be extended. The CECC states that lifting the restrictions will depend on the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The face mask rationing system will not call you. Please make any reports to the 165 anti-fraud hotline.
Importance notice of the Preventive Measures for COVID-19 at Taroko National Park Headquarters:
To prevent the spreading COVID-19, Taroko National Park Headquarters is taking the following precautions:
1. Tourists who have a fever, cough or related respiratory diseases, should wear a face mask at all times.
2. To assist in pandemic prevention, 75% ethanol alcohol and liquid hand soap are also provided in the indoor visitor center’s exhibition hall and service stations.
3. To prevent the risk of COVID-19 transmission, there are extensive cleaning and disinfecting measures for the office areas.
4. Tourists are requested to cooperate with Taroko National Park Headquarters with all relevant pandemic prevention measures.
5. Everyone is responsible for pandemic prevention. Protect yourself and protect others.
Taroko National Park cares about you!
For the latest COVID-19 related news, please check the Centers for Disease Control, Department of Health, R.O.C.(Taiwan) website. Or call the free epidemic prevention hotline #1922 or 0800-001922 for inquiries.