Executive Yuan's Preventative Measures and Taroko National Park Info Notices for COVID-19
Do NOT believe or spread rumors, or pass along fake official documents as this could result in a maximum fine of NT$3 million.
Pandemic prevention compensation can be applied for within two years via the online application.
Don't go to the hospital unless it is necessary. Please visit the sick through online chat.
14. During the home quarantine period, if one feels unwell, please contact a local health center and follow the instruction for seeking medical treatment.
will extend restrictions on direct cross-strait flights and the ban on airline traveler transits through Taiwan amid the continuing spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) across the globe. The CECC stated that when to lift the restrictions remains to be decided depending on the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The face mask rationing system will not call you. Please make any reports to the 165 anti-fraud hotline.
Importance notice of the Preventive Measures for COVID-19 at Taroko National Park Headquarters:
To prevent the spreading COVID-19, Taroko National Park Headquarters is taking the following precautions:
1. Tourists who have a fever, cough or related respiratory diseases, should wear a face mask at all times.
2. To assist in pandemic prevention, 75% ethanol alcohol and liquid hand soap are also provided in the indoor visitor center’s exhibition hall and service stations.
3.To prevent the risk of COVID-19 transmission, the multimedia briefing rooms will not offer the introduction briefings at Taroko National Park Headquarters Visitor Center, the Bulowan Service Station, and the Tianxiang Service Station. In addition, there are extensive cleaning and disinfecting measures.
4. Tourists are requested to cooperate with Taroko National Park Headquarters with all relevant pandemic prevention measures.
5. Everyone is responsible for pandemic prevention. Protect yourself and protect others.
Taroko National Park cares about you!
For the latest COVID-19 related news, please check the Centers for Disease Control, Department of Health, R.O.C.(Taiwan) website. Or call the free epidemic prevention hotline #1922 or 0800-001922 for inquiries.